Quick and easy baked egg cups make for the best meal prepped breakfast! These egg muffins are packed with pesto, sun dried tomatoes and spinach.
- 8 eggs
- 2 heaping tbsp pesto
- 2 tbsp chopped sundried tomatoes (or to taste)
- 1/2 cup spinach (or to taste)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (or more to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Either spray muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray or line with muffin liners and set aside.
- Whisk together eggs in a bowl and then whisk in the pesto and cheese
- Slice up sun-dried tomatoes and portion out the tomatoes and spinach into 8 muffin tins. Portion out the egg mixture on top of the veggies and stir inside each tin a little to combine.
- Bake for 10-12 min or until the eggs are set. Allow to cool, and store in air-tight container in the fridge for up to one week.
- 1 egg = 1 muffin. I made 8 muffins but you can make as many as you want, just add an additional egg for each additional muffin that you want.
- I love this recipe because it is so customizable! Feel free to make any flavor combos you want! Change up the veggies, change up the cheese, add in some meat (I would cook it first), the possibilities are endless!
- Category: breakfast
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 90
- Sugar: .6g
- Fat: 6.4g
- Carbohydrates: 1.1g
- Protein: 6.6g
Keywords: egg muffins, healthy breakfast, meal prep, pesto eggs