Chocolate chip oatmeal bites but make them pumpkin! Pumpkin puree brings a colorful dimension to these tasty, oatmeal bites.
So many good wrapped up in one small bite with these tasty Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Bites. And they better be worth it too because I dedicated my time this morning to developing this recipe instead of what I should have been doing……. aka getting ready for picture day at work. You might say I have a rich history with picture day at work, school etc. And by rich I do mean I literally always forget about it and never do my hair that day. But also Pumpkin Bites > picture day anyways so I’m going to say it was worth it!
For these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Bites you will need:
If you make this recipe I would love it if you comment below and let me know how it was! Also tag @servingupsimplicity on Instagram and use the hashtag #servingupsimplicity. XOXOPrint
Chocolate chip oatmeal bites but make them pumpkin! Pumpkin puree and warming spices bring a colorful spin to these tasty oatmeal bites. Perfect for an easy make-ahead breakfast.
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup rolled oatmeal
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp: ginger, allspice, and nutmeg
- 1/4 cup creamy almond butter
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (not canned pumpkin pie)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F and spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl add all the dry ingredients and mix well (oat flour, rolled oatmeal, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and spices).
- In another bowl, whisk together the almond butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, and pumpkin puree until smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mix well, and then stir in chocolate chips.
- Divide the dough into the muffin tins and bake for 13 – 15 minutes.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: breakfast, snack
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 oatmeal bite
- Calories: 220
- Sugar: 12.3g
- Sodium: 4.6mg
- Fat: 10.4g
- Carbohydrates: 28.1g
- Protein: 4.9g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: oatmeal bites, pumpkin oatmeal, pumpkin oatmeal bites, pumpkin baked oatmeal
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love and use myself. Thank you for supporting Serving Up Simplicity so that I can continue to share delicious healthy recipes!