This colorful Roasted Italian Vegetable Medley is the perfect side dish to compliment any main course. So simple yet satisfying every time.
- 2 small zucchini, cut into coins and then sliced in half
- 2 small yellow squash, cut into coins and then sliced in half
- 12 oz cherry tomatoes (or any small tomato), sliced into halves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese (or more to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil (optional. Just makes for easier clean up)
- In a large bowl toss the zucchini, squash, and tomatoes with the olive oil, Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper. Pour onto the baking dish and spread into and even layer.
- Roast for 15 minutes, sprinkle parmesan evenly on top, then roast for an additional 10 minutes.
- Category: side dish
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: serves 4
- Calories: 98
- Sugar: 1g
- Fat: 8.9g
- Carbohydrates: 2.7g
- Protein: 3.2g
- Cholesterol: 4.5mg
Keywords: roasted italian vegetable medley, roasted vegetable medley, italian vegetable medley, roasted vegetables