Brownies and cookies come together to make the most delicious Super Fudgy Brownie Cookies. With a rich chocolate center, they really are the best of both worlds!
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- 6 tbsp butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (I used extra dark)
- Melt the chocolate chips and butter in a saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until melted and well-combined. Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Using a stand mixture or hand mixer beat the eggs, sugar, vanilla, baking powder, and salt on high speed 5 minutes, or until the batter is thick and creamy. This step is key, so make sure to beat the mixture for the full 5 minutes.
- Reduce the speed to low, and slowly mix in the melted chocolate until well-combined.
- Stir in flour and cocoa powder just until combined.
- Cover the batter, and chill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop out the dough (about 1.5 tbsp per cookie), drop batter onto the prepared cookie sheets about 2 inches apart. Bake cookies 9-10 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack
The key to this recipe is to beat the eggs, sugar, vanilla, baking powder, and salt on high for the whole five minutes until they change in appearance and get thick and creamy.
- Category: dessert
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 220
- Sugar: 15.5g
- Fat: 12.2g
- Carbohydrates: 20.3g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: super fudgy brownies cookies, brownie, cookies, fudgy cookies