Hello delicious Snickerdoodle Cookie Bars with a healthier twist! These cookie bars taste just like your classic favorite cinnamon sugar cookies but without all the fuss. Because sometimes you just don’t want to roll out a bunch of individual cookies, you feel me?
If you love this recipe, you may also like:
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bars
- Peanut Butter Granola Cups
- Healthy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Bars
If you make this recipe I would love it if you comment below and let me know how it was! Also tag @servingupsimplicity on Instagram and use the hashtag #servingupsimplicity. XOXOPrint
Hello delicious Snickerdoodle Cookie Bars with a healthier twist! These cookie bars taste just like your classic favorite cinnamon sugar cookies but without all the fuss.
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 and line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl whisk together the tahini, maple syrup , coconut sugar, coconut oil, egg, and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in the almond flour, cinnamon , cream of tartar, salt, and baking soda.
- In a small separate bowl mix together the coconut sugar and cinnamon topping.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, smooth with a spatula, sprinkle cinnamon sugar topping on top, then bake for 30 minutes. Enjoy!
- These bars will set up further as they cool so I would let them cool completely before slicing!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
Keywords: snickerdoodle, cookie bars snickerdoodle cookie bar
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love and use myself. Thank you for supporting Serving Up Simplicity so that I can continue to share delicious healthy recipes!