The Best Fudgy Brownies. Is there anything better than a super fudgy, super chocolatey brownie? I think not! These ultra rich brownies pack such a chocolate punch, I know you’ll love them!
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup semi sweet or dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, cocoa powder, and salt together.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in the microwave in increments until completely melted.
- Whisk in the applesauce, sugar, eggs, and vanilla in the chocolate until smooth. Do not over-mix the batter at this stage or your brownies will be cakey.
- Fold the flour mixture into the chocolate until just a bit of the flour mixture is visible. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out with moist crumbs attached. Don’t over bake!! Cool brownies completely slicing.
- All purpose, oat flour, or almond flour should also work in this recipe.
- Category: dessert
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American