Sometimes you just could use a blondie in your life, you know what I mean? Especially when it’s a thick and chewy blondie full of plenty of peanut butter and lots of chocolate chips. Delicious!
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour (see notes)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt (if your peanut butter is unsalted)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (or more to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix together peanut butter coconut oil, maple syrup, egg, and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in the almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Fold in chocolate chips
- Bake for 20-22 minutes. Let cool then slice.
- For best results, I recommend aerating your flour: 1: Fluff up the flour in your bag or canister. 2: Gently spoon your flour into your measuring cup. 3: Use a knife to level the flour. (Do not scoop your flour with your measuring cup directly from your bag/canister as this will pack it in and yield too much flour. This method of measuring flour is the best practice for baking unless the recipes notes otherwise.)
- I have not tried other flours in this recipe but typically you can use oat flour, gluten free flour, or all purpose flour in replacement of almond flour.
- Category: dessert
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: blondie, gluten free blondie, peanut butter blondie