You can have your coffee and eat it too with this Vanilla Cold Brew Overnight Oatmeal recipe! The perfect recipe to prep breakfasts for the week.
- 1 cup rolled oatmeal
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1–2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup cold brew (or regular coffee)
- 3/4 cup nut milk (or coconut milk)
- Combine all ingredients in a jar or container that can be sealed and stir well.
- Store in the fridge overnight or up to 4 days.
- Add more milk in the morning if needed. Eat warm or cold topped with fruit, nut butter, cacao nibs, or toppings of choice.
- You can use any protein powder you choose, this one is my personal favorite.
- Category: breakfast
- Method: fridge
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: serves 2
- Calories: 274
- Sugar: 12.2g
- Fat: 3.1g
- Carbohydrates: 43.8g
- Protein: 12.2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: vanilla cold brew overnight oatmeal, overnight oatmeal, vanilla overnight oatmeal, cold brew oatmeal