This easy Watermelon Jicama Salad is packed with sweet watermelon, crisp jicama, tart lime juice, and a kick of cayenne spice! The perfect quick and refreshing summer salad for when it’s too hot to cook.
- 5 cups cubed watermelon
- 2 cups peeled and cubed jicama (raw)
- juice from 1/2 lime
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves (or more to taste)
- 1/8 tsp salt (or more to taste)
- pinch of cayenne or to taste (omit if you want a spice-free salad)
- Toss the watermelon and jicama together in a large bowl.
- Add in the lime, mint, salt, and cayenne and toss again to combine.
- Chill in the fridge and serve topped with extra mint if desired.
You can eat the salad right away but it will taste better if it has about an hour or so to chill in the fridge. Toss again right before eating.
- Category: side
- Method: no-bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 82
- Sugar: 13.1g
- Fat: .3g
- Carbohydrates: 20.3g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 1.6g
Keywords: watermelon, salad, watermelon salad, jicama