White chocolate and cranberry combine for the perfect tart and sweet bite. Delicious energy balls packed with flavor and healthy ingredients!
Guys I have a confession to make….. white chocolate chip cranberry… I just can’t stop! I’ve already made Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies and no-bake Cranberry White Chocolate Granola Bars and now I bring you White Chocolate Cranberry Energy Balls. White chocolate with cranberry is seriously just the best combination! Tart combined with sweet? Nothing beats it! I love having energy balls on hand to grab as I head out the door or as an afternoon pick-me-up. Or stashed in my pant pockets Napoleon Dynamite style if you know what I mean. These energy balls are soooo easy to make and literally take 10 minutes. You seriously can’t go wrong!
To make these White Chocolate Cranberry Energy Balls you will need:
- oat flour (I make my own by blending rolled oatmeal)
- cashew butter
- maple syrup
- white chocolate chips
- dried cranberries
A few notes:
1. I make my own oat flour by blending rolled oats in a blender or food processor.
2. You can use any nut butter but it will change the flavor. I would recommend sticking with cashew butter, almond butter, or sunbutter.
If you make this recipe I would love it if you comment below and let me know how it was! Also tag @servingupsimplicity on Instagram and use the hashtag #servingupsimplicity. XOXO
White Chocolate Cranberry Energy Balls
- January 9, 2020
- 12 balls
- 10 min
- Print this
- • 3/4 cup oat flour
- • 1/2 cup cashew butter
- • 3 tbsp maple syrup
- • 1 tsp vanilla
- • pinch of salt (if your nut butter is unsalted)
- • 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- • 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- Step 1
- Blend everything except the white chocolate chips and cranberries in a food processor until a dough is achieved. Add in the white chocolate chips and cranberries and pulse a few times to combine.
- Step 2
- Roll into bite balls and store in the fridge or freezer. (makes about 12 balls)
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love and use myself. Thank you for supporting Serving Up Simplicity so that I can continue to share delicious healthy recipes!