Soft and moist pumpkin blondies made with healthier ingredients and warm spices then topped with the best white chocolate drizzle. They’re so delicious, so easy to make (hooray for 1-bowl recipes!), and absolutely perfect for Fall.
White Chocolate Pumpkin Blondies are truly everything you’ve been missing this Fall (or any season really… never really understood why pumpkin is considered confined to Fall when most people use canned pumpkin and cans are not, in fact, seasonal). Well regardless of your opinion about pumpkin and the seasons, the point is these are good. Simple as that! Plus the instructions pretty much are as easy as:
- Get a big bowl
- Mix everything in it
- Drizzle chocolate
- Consume and be happy
Now those are my kind of easy instructions, wouldn’t you agree?
Let’s take a look at the ingredients:
- Pumpkin Purée – You can also use sweet potato puree or butternut squash purée. I like to use canned because it is already so smooth and makes for a good texture. Make sure to get purée and NOT pumpkin pie filling.
- Coconut oil – I have not tried using melted butter but it should work just as well.
- Eggs – I haven’t tried using a flax “egg” but if you do, let me know in the comments!
- Vanilla extract
- Coconut Sugar – Personally, I love the lighter taste of coconut sugar plus I’m a fan of it being a little on the “healthier” side as far as granulated sugars go. However, this could easily be swapped for white sugar or a lighter brown sugar.
- Almond Flour: Almond flour has definitely got to be one of my top favorite gluten free flours. It’s more nutrient-rich than other flours and helps to create moist and fluffy baked goods! I have not texted other flowers. If you do want to experiment with other flowers, I would avoid coconut as it is more absorbent than almond flour.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice – You can also make your own. Here’s a good recipe.
- White Chocolate
If you love this recipe, you may also like:
- Cream Cheese Filled Pumpkin Bread
- Sweet Potato Chai Muffins
- Healthy Zucchini Bread Muffins
- Maple Glazed Pumpkin Muffins
If you make this recipe I would love it if you comment below and let me know how it was! Also tag @servingupsimplicity on Instagram and use the hashtag #servingupsimplicity. XOXOPrint
These soft and moist White Chocolate Pumpkin Blondies are made with healthier ingredients and delicious warm spices then topped with the best white chocolate drizzle.
- 1 cup pumpkin purée or canned sweet potato purée
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
For the Chocolate Drizzle:
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Preheat your oven to 375 and line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl whisk together the pumpkin, coconut oil, eggs, vanilla, and coconut sugar until smooth.
- Add in almond flour, pumpkin pie spice, salt, and baking powder and mix until smooth.
- Pour your batter into the prepared pan, smooth with a spatula, and bake for 40-45 minutes. Let cool completely before drizzling on white chocolate.
- Melt together the white chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave then drizzle over the the cooled bars. Slice and enjoy!
I like to use canned purée because it makes a smoother texture than sweet potato or pumpkin purée that is mashed by hand.
- Category: dessert
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 253
- Sugar: 16g
- Fat: 12.5g
- Carbohydrates: 20.1g
- Protein: 4.3g
Keywords: pumpkin pie bars, pumpkin bars, white chocolate, healthy pumpkin bars
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love and use myself. Thank you for supporting Serving Up Simplicity so that I can continue to share delicious healthy recipes!