These soft and moist White Chocolate Pumpkin Blondies are made with healthier ingredients and delicious warm spices then topped with the best white chocolate drizzle.
- 1 cup pumpkin purée or canned sweet potato purée
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
For the Chocolate Drizzle:
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Preheat your oven to 375 and line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl whisk together the pumpkin, coconut oil, eggs, vanilla, and coconut sugar until smooth.
- Add in almond flour, pumpkin pie spice, salt, and baking powder and mix until smooth.
- Pour your batter into the prepared pan, smooth with a spatula, and bake for 40-45 minutes. Let cool completely before drizzling on white chocolate.
- Melt together the white chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave then drizzle over the the cooled bars. Slice and enjoy!
- I like to use canned purée because it makes a smoother texture than sweet potato or pumpkin purée that is mashed by hand.
- Category: dessert
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 253
- Sugar: 16g
- Fat: 12.5g
- Carbohydrates: 20.1g
- Protein: 4.3g
Keywords: pumpkin pie bars, pumpkin bars, white chocolate, healthy pumpkin bars