These 1-bowl Zucchini Bread Breakfast Cookies are the perfect make-ahead breakfast, snack, or dessert! Full of wholesome ingredients with some veggies snuck in, you can’t go wrong!
Today we’re talking perfectly chewy, wonderfully moist, maple syrup sweetened Zucchini Bread Breakfast Cookies! I mean seriously… who knew sneaking vegetables into a cookie could be SO delicious?! I’ve been eating 1-2 every single day this week and I don’t see that stopping any time soon. I love eating a couple for breakfast or one as a little afternoon snack. It’s basically a hobby of mine to try to sneak vegetables into foods without being able to taste them, and I definitely succeeded with this recipe. These cookies only require 1 bowl, are super easy to make, and you probably already have these ingredients on hand!
To make these Zucchini Bread Breakfast Cookies you will need:
- rolled oatmeal
- almond butter
- maple syrup
- baking powder
- chocolate chips
A few notes:
1. These cookies are so versatile and impossible to mess up so have fun with them! Maybe try throwing in your favorite protein powder for a little boost. Or try using peanut butter chips, or a different nut of choice.
2. I used almond butter but any creamy nut butter will work.
3. Zucchini has a ton of liquid in it so make sure to really squeeze it out!
If you make this recipe I would love it if you comment below and let me know how it was! Also tag @servingupsimplicity on Instagram and use the hashtag #servingupsimplicity. XOXO
Zucchini Bread Breakfast Cookies
- February 14, 2020
- 12-14 cookies
- 25 min
- Print this
- • 2 ripe mashed bananas
- • 2 cups old fashioned rolled oatmeal
- • 1/2 cup creamy almond butter
- • 1/4 cup maple syrup
- • 1 small finely grated zucchini (squeezed of excess liquid)
- • 1/2 cup walnuts, broken into pieces
- • 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- • 1 tsp vanilla
- • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- • 1/2 tsp baking powder
- • pinch of salt
- • 1-2 scoops Collagen (optional)
- Step 1
- Preheat the oven to 325
- Step 2
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until fully combined.
- Step 3
- Measure out ¼ cup of the cookie dough for each cookie. Place dough onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and press down slightly.
- Step 4
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Step 5
- Let cool and enjoy!
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love and use myself. Thank you for supporting Serving Up Simplicity so that I can continue to share delicious healthy recipes!